Pegangan hidup aku..


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, November 20, 2015

Cover Letter For Applying A Job

Mr. Ruzairie Bin Ab Rashid,
 Kampung Kubang Edang,
16400 Melor,
Kota Bharu, Kelantan.

Menara IGB,
Lingkaran Syed Putra,
 Mid Valley City,
 Kuala Lumpur.

23 October 2015

Dear Mr. Eng Kuat Teng,

I am really interested about the advertisement about the vacancy as a Software Developer in your company. I found the advertisement which is you have advertised in the website http://www.oopencreative.com.my.

You can take a look my bio data in my resume. Clearly, I have a degree in Computer Science and I am able to conquer all the apps such as Dreamweaver and Adobe Photoshop which is might be used to create a great application and complete web solutions when I worked in your company.

The strengthen that I have in my inner self such as have the higher confident level and I am always be committed in my work. I believe that I can give a good cooperation to my fellow friends when I worked in your company plus it can contribute a good result for the activity that I do in future. In addition, I have the strong in leadership skills and I am independent person for any constraints.

I would be delighted if I am qualified for the interview session and I can be contacted on 013-9008060 or get me through email at Ruzairie_95@yahoo.com at any time.

I am waiting for your feedback and looking forward about this vacancy.

Sincerely,
_________________

Ruzairie Bin Ab Rashid

No comments:

Post a Comment